What I had learnt :

During this week I had learnt so much on how important communication and that everything in production whether that’s the slater or the director we all have important positions as if we didn’t have all of these jobs the production of a film or television show will be a mess.

The challenges I overcame :

Also, there were a lot of learning curves this week whilst being taught about the slate and how it works during the practical we did face some challenges during the editing process of not being able to sync the audio to the video because the sound of the clapperboard wasn’t there we weren’t able to succeed on the main purpose of this task to edit the video with the sound of the clapperboard as this makes it easier to edit with onto any editing software such as Avid.We had another go at it because at least we knew where we went wrong straight away as soon as we listened to our previous footage. The only complication was there were two people from the group away so we had to have five job roles between three people in which we did sort out and it all seemed like it worked well and improved so much.Another thing that we had also done was the continuation of our production researched in which in the week I did realise I may have got a little bit two detailed within each production plan for the three scenes I have chosen. However,if you would have moved this task in a reality situation you would have to research up about the different laws on what you can and can’t do as well as different licences too that maybe needed

The continuation of the research plan:

Another thing that we had also done was the continuation of our production researched in which in the week I did realise I may have got a little bit two detailed within each production plan for the three scenes I have chosen. However,if you would have moved this task in a reality situation you would have to research up about the different laws on what you can and can’t do as well as different licences too that maybe needed.

The lighting task and how it went:

The very last task of the week was to focus on the three point lighting which is using a key light,fill light and back light each of these have a reason for being there to focus on a certain part of the subject. We had done a practical in which i really enjoyed where we were experimenting with the different gels used such as the red,blue and yellow. It was very interesting to see how different positions of lighting can straight away effect the light which will bounce off the reflector.

 

 

 

Advertisements